- CINTAM - Centre per a la Innovació en Noves Tecnologies Aplicades a la Medicina (Center for Innovation in New Technologies Applied to Medicine)
It includes a set of reference Projects in the Territory:
- Centro de Robótica Aplicada a la Cirugía (Fundació Parc Taulí, FPT)
A space for generating innovation on products derived from the New Technologies applied in the engineering of automation (robotics, digital image, new designs and materials; micro-systems, microelectronics and biosensors, applied ergonomics) in the field of therapeutics. This space also aims to exploit the results of these projects.
- Translational Research Unit (Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí, CSPT)
Research with Experimentation on animal models with acute lung injury, mechanical ventilation, molecular physiology of the neuro-immune-endocrine mechanisms.
- System Information and Data and Medical signs Monitoring (TPF / CSPT)
Space for the acquisition, storage and transmission of medical signals.
- Simulation Laboratory
Training Center for the use of simulation technologies. The aim is to obtaincontinuous training for professionals in the Corporación Sanitària del PArc Taulí and an external offer of training for other collectives.
- Centro de Cirugía Experimental (CPUST / Mútua Sabadellenca Private foundation)
This centre, founded in 1970 and authorised by the Generalitat of Catalonia, has consolidated prestige which they wish to further within the Parc de Salut.
- OSAMCAT - Observatory on Mental Health of Catalonia (FPT / CSPT)
This initiative works to determine the main mental health disorders, at present and the forecast for the next 10 years. Their objective is also to establish the needs for training, research and teaching that all professionals involved will have in the future, as well as advising the Administrations of the most suitable lines to follow regarding the development of resources and welfare devices.
- Center for Digital Medical Imaging (UDIAT CD SA / CSPT / IFAE / CNM)
Among the tasks carried out, the development of the RAIM software to manage the radiology department is included, viewing and storing the images generated in the entire Hospital Taulí. They also offer the implementation of this software and services of maintenance of these facilities.
- Spin-off and companies
A space for companies linked to the healthcare system