The business model of the Health Park has as the basic element, the administration of the areas addressed to the different initiatives, as well as its maintenance and Conservation, development and brokering of innovation Projects.
Regarding the administration of spaces, different types of relationships are distinguished or access to the areas and benefits:
- Rental of space. It applies to the activities and Initiatives installed in the Parc in the phase of trading.
- Common Services. Fees for the use of shared services (lectures, meeting rooms ...) or administrative common services and laboratories.
- Research areas. Fees for the use of spaces on Initiatives under research and that do not generate resources yet.
- Coordinator of Common Services. Coverage through donations coming from public-private partnership.
Regarding the development of the innovation generated, the actions of brokering and management are taking into account:
- Projects of innovation. The development of these can be obtained through two situations according to their nature:
- Innovation in Healthcare equipment industry. The choice of technological transfer through licences or the sale of a developed patent.
- Innovation in programming for telemedicine. The choice of a direct exploitation through the creation of an derived enterprise or through strategic alliances with other companies.